Barron’s AP Biology: With Two Practice Tests is completely up-to-date for the May 2020 exam changes. You’ll get the in-depth content review and practice tests you need to fully prepare for the exam.
This edition features:
- Two full-length practice exams in the book that follow the content and style of the revised AP Biology exam with detailed answer explanations for all questions
- A fully revised introduction that covers the new exam format, including the exam sections, the question types, the number of questions per section, and the amount of time allotted per section
- Helpful test-taking tips and strategies throughout the book, plus icons that designate sections with particularly helpful background information to know
- 19 comprehensive review chapters that cover all of the major topic areas that will be tested on the exam (including the Cell Cycle, Photosynthesis, Heredity, and much more)
- End-of-chapter practice questions that reinforce the concepts reviewed in each chapter
- Appendices (with key measurements that you should be familiar with) as well as a glossary of key terms and definitions