This vegan cooking cookbook will teach you how to cook vegan recipes step by step and you will get a variety of vegan food to make for you and your family!
Knowing how to feed ourselves in a way that supports our health and fits with our modern constraints is one of the most valuable and essential skills to have today!
When you make the choice to eat and cook real food that is most optimal for the human body, as plant-based foods are, you are making the choice to take responsibility for your wellbeing and positively contribute to our entire Earth. When you make the choice to create homemade meals from vegan foods you are making the choice to avoid the health dangers of processed and convenience foods and their many harmful ingredients and cooking methods. Cooking your own meal prep food also helps you save money, bring more balance into your life, and build stronger bonds with family members whom you share your meals with.
Some recipes that you will learn include:
Vegan Appetizers like spicy edamame and cauliflower wings!
Vegan Entrees like orzo pasta, stuffed mushrooms, and stuffed sweet potatoes
Vegan Desserts like chocolate mousse, energy bites, and chocolate cookies
All the recipes are vegan and so easy to make and yet so delicious with high protein. I’ve seen that a lot of people don’t have much experience in the kitchen. So if you are a beginner vegan and a beginner cook, it may all seem so difficult and hard. But hey, it isn’t! I will lend a helping hand.
This Vegan for Athletes Cookbook Bundle takes you on a journey of self-empowerment to build your confidence, comfort, and creativity to work with whole plant foods in your kitchen.
You will learn how to:
- Feed yourself in a way that is easy, doable, economical, and sustainable.
- Feed yourself in a way that nourishes and heals your body from the inside out.
- Feed yourself in a quick way, where the average meal takes 15 minutes.
- Work with common, fresh, healthy food ingredients that you can get from your local grocery store.
- Cook various starchy and non-starchy vegetables, grains, legumes, and mushrooms.
- Incorporate fruits, nuts, seeds, herbs, and spices into meals in easy and healthy ways.
- Create simple, yet delicious and satisfying, meals and treats.
- Approach plant-based, vegan cooking in a positive way based on mindfulness and gratitude.
All the vegan recipes in this book are suitable for beginner vegans and also beginner cooks, super easy and delicious.